We seek a new professional member of our team in Paris, France who will provide consultation and technical support for our award winning product, MyQ Printing Solution. This means that our desired candidate possesses proven knowledge at least at intermediate level in following areas – MS Server, MS Windows 10, MacOS, Active Directory, Network infrastructure, Databases – SQL/Firebird, Virtualization, Clustering and ideally with an experience in printing and about all what is around it – printing solutions, protocols, languages...
What you can expect?
- Daily consultation with our partners helping their end customers to maintain their printing ecosystem powered by MyQ Solution in a best shape and performance
- Help with new implementations
- Participate on internal knowledge sharing and building the internal and external knowledge base
- Meet potential partners, do technical presentations, and make demos on the spot
So you will never get bored as there are new challenges on every day, because there is always something unique with each implementation and the IT printing and document management industry is rapidly evolving.
What do we need from you?
- Professional experience in IT administration and management
- Technical Education, at least High School degree
- Advanced knowledge of IT and network infrastructure
- Advanced administration of MS Windows servers
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization SW
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Basic knowledge of scripting in any common language
- Fluent communication in English and French language
- Previous experience with managing printers, print servers and printing solution is a big advantage
And what does MyQ offer?
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?