Technical Pre-Sales Manager
MyQ America, USA
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put users’ digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
Our MyQ US team is located in Bradenton, Florida.
The key role of the Technical Pre-Sales Manager is to provide exceptional support of MyQ software to our potential business partners in the North American market and to develop and maintain relationships with acquired partners and clients.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience with copier/printer devices, including experience with printing solution software installation/support and a mix of excellent communication and presentation skills.
What would your job be like?
- Providing technical support to employees, partners, and end customers of the US branch.
- Training of US branch employees and partners, both online and on-site.
- Product demonstrations including both installation and follow-up presentations at conferences, dealer associations and other types of events.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Tender management and related documentation.
- Ensure that clients know how to use the products and services and provide assistance if necessary.
- Resolve customer concerns.
- Frequent coordination with the pre-sales team in MyQ HQ.
- Closely cooperate with team members in Support and R&D to discover and answer specific customer needs.
- Learn how to present and articulate MyQ products' strengths compared to competitors.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native English
- Great presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of IT and network infrastructure
- Advanced administration of MS Windows servers
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization SW
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Previous experience with managed print solutions, print servers, and printers is an advantage
- Second language (Spanish/French) is an advantage
- Minimum Education: Associate degree is required
- Minimum Experience: 3-years of experience, experience in IT industry preferred
- Previous experience with sales of MFPs, printers and printing solutions software strong advantage
Vice President for Americas