As a C++ developer you will help us build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phone to server applications. You will work in a small team located in Prague with great view, in office with doors (not open space) and available parking. Have a peek on what’s it all about on our blog.
We’re looking for:
- C++ developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
Our Tech stack:
- Visual C++ (C++14)
- boost libraries
- Visual Studio
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain components for MyQ Print Server
- Analyse and design system architecture
This is what you need to be well-versed in:
- Visual C++/C++14 standard
- Microsoft Windows internals
- Networking and network protocols
- Familiarity with SQL
- Proficiency with Git and JIRA a plus
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Active Directory a plus
What we can offer you:
- We respect the need for peace at work, so our development teams have separate and closed quiet offices - non-open space office
- Adjustable tables - if we don't want to sit at work, no problem!
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram and a shopping mall
- Our founders are developers – the management team understands you
- Parking available - drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- High-end notebooks - we also make it easy when you need a second monitor on your desk
- Paid conferences, bookshelf full of books and room to learn
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee - regular doses of caffeine are guaranteed!
- Game room - not just for playing games – we stretch out there
- Sport card (Multisport)
- Team activities - Friday beers, teambuildings, sports (hockey, ice skating, badminton). We organize epic company events where we are never bored
- Language courses - English and Czech
If you like what you read, please use the application form below!
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?