MyQ is a fast-growing IT company with a friendly and fair-play culture. We make the award-winning, universal MyQ Solution for secure print management and workflow optimization via printers and other multi-functional devices. Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with additional branches in Austria, France, Germany, Russia, UAE, the UK, and the USA, we work with the most-recognized global vendors in the printing industry. CIO Business World rates MyQ a “Top 100” Czech technology company.
We are currently looking for a Regional Account Manager who will take this great opportunity to build up new business with existing accounts and acquiring new ones. A Regional Account Manager works mostly on the partner’s site providing motivation, product updates and sales support.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums
- Nurture relationships with existing accounts and MyQ Partner Network in assigned territory
- Collaborate with team members in Support and R&D teams to discover specific customer needs
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, business trips, call logs) within CRM tool
- Business/Territory Planning (conduct territory review, identify targets & KPIs, prepare growth goals and strategies, set sales/income targets, conduct ongoing reviews - weekly, quarterly)
- Actively expand partner network by certifying new partners on predefined criteria with the help and continuous backup of the Customer Support Team. Existing account management
- Travel in the designated geographical area, prospect visits, attend local and international conferences, organize partner events etc.
- Learn how to present and articulate MyQ products' strengths relative to competitors
- Acquire deep product and market knowledge, monitor competition, be a MyQ evangelist
- BS/BA degree, relevant B2B channel sales experience
- Open minded and self-motivated person with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Great verbal and written communication and presentation skills, out of the box thinking
- Available for regular travel 30-40% of the time, driving licence required
- Native English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM experience (Salesforce) is a plus
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?