As a Tester in MyQ you will help us build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phone to server applications. You will work in a small team located in Prague with great view, modern offices and available parking. Have a peek on what’s it all about on our blog.
What can you expect?
- Being part of a dynamic development team in an open-minded and friendly culture without strict processes.
- Agile environment. We organize our work into 14-days sprints. Meeting the deadlines may cause more pressure at the end of the sprint but allows us the precious time to focus on self-development at its beginning.
- Varied Tech Stack. We use some internal tools but also JIRA, Confluence, Postman, Hyper-V, PowerShell, Git, TeamCity, Test Rail, etc.
- Cooperating with developers to find out the root cause of issues, reporting bugs with steps to reproduce them. Creating and maintaining manual tests of embedded terminals and their connection to the printers as well as manual testing of frontend applications embedded in smart printer. This is not about web testing!
- Contributing to the general, agile practices of the team, including attendance of the daily stand ups, retrospective, and planning of sprints.
Who is the perfect match?
- IT background - orientation in SW, open to work with HW; previous experience in testing is preferred
- Minimum secondary education in IT or related IT courses
- Your technical knowledge entails Windows OS, server and virtualization technology basics, and general knowledge of networks and network protocols.
- Do you know what TCP, UDP, Wireshark, Virtualbox, and VMware stand for?
- Fluent English for communication with an international team
- Ability to learn quickly, orientation to detail, and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Postman is an advantage
And what does MyQ offer?
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram and a shopping mall
- High-end notebooks - we also make it easy when you need a second monitor on your desk
- Adjustable tables - if we don't want to sit at work, no problem!
- Although we really enjoy our offices, taking a home office once a week comes handy
- Our founders are developers – the management team understands you
- Parking available - drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee - regular doses of caffeine are guaranteed!
- Sport card (Multisport), Employee meal vouchers
- Team activities - Friday beers, teambuildings, occasional breakfasts, sports (hockey, ice skating, badminton). We organize epic company events where we are never bored
- Language courses - English and Czech
And how the recruitment process looks like?
If you like what you read, please use the application form below!
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?