MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
MyQ is an international IT company headquartered in Prague's Harfa.
We have been developing unique software for smart print, copy and scan management for 14 years.
We save people the most valuable thing - their time.
In the Czech Republic, our software is used, for example, by the Ministry of the Interior, the Faculty of Arts, Charles University, the CSSA or companies such as Metrostav and PPF.
We are a stable company that is still growing, despite the unpredictable events that started in 2020 and turned the world upside down.
We are currently looking for a colleague for the position of HR Specialist.
Your main task will be recruiting IT positions and ensure the smooth operation of our HR agenda.
You will be the main contact for our managers and employees from the Prague international team.
A professional, kind and humane approach to our employees is our number one priority!
What will be your daily routine?
- IT Recruitment and everything around it from A to Z:
- vacancy brief with Hiring Managers, a compilation of JD and its posting on all possible and impossible channels
- searching and active contacting potential candidates
- updating data in the system
- communication with recruitment agencies
- processing and communication of job offers
- HR administration - onboarding and offboarding paperwork, changes, additions, setting up and upkeeping of HR processes and policies up to date and compliant with the Labor Code and related legislation
- Communication with the Labor Office, the Ministry of the Interior and embassies - agenda of foreigners with an employee card, relocation
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Management of HRIS (records, reports) and employee folders
- Attendance management and completion of documents for wages, administration of employee benefits
- Communication with an external payroll agency
- Compliance with the law in the field of labour law, keeping flawless necessary records (Medical examinations, training in law - health and safety, fire protection, etc.)
- Advice for managers in the field of labour law
- Actively come up with ideas to improve current HR processes
- Occasional help at the reception
What should you be like?
- You should have at least 1 year of experience in recruiting IT positions
- You have stress resistance and inner motivation to help people
- A smiling, kind and energetic person who is fulfilled by work with people, but also with data and paperwork
- With excellent communication skills and an orientation towards the internal client and detail
- You are fluent in Czech and are advanced in English (minimum B2) - our team is international and you will speak English every day
- Having advanced knowledge of working with PC (Outlook, Word, HRIS, ATS ...)
- Oriented in HR processes and familiar with the basics of labour law
- Proactive and independent
- Experience of at least 1 year from an HR position in a dynamic IT company will be a great advantage for you
What you can get from us?
- Reliable income every month and the background of a stable company with a long history
- Contract for an unlimited period
- Responsible work and the possibility of further career growth
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptops with all necessary SW and HW and mobile phone for private use as well
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work from home
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
Sounds like a real challenge to you?
SEND ME YOUR CV! and a few words about yourself ...
I look forward to seeing you!