As a JavaEE & Android Developer you will help us build a software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users. You will battle through technical limitation towards efficiency and speed. We value nice code. You will work in a small team located in Prague with great view, in office with doors (not open space) and available parking. Have a peek on what’s it all about on our blog.
We’re looking for:
- JavaEE & Android Developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Self-motivated and organized developers
- Delivering tasks on time and according to specifications
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
This is what you need to be well-versed in:
- Networking and network protocols: REST, Web Sockets, TCP, UPD
- If your special skills include multithreading and security, it will be a big plus
- Network communications
Nice to know as a plus:
- Client server architecture
- Proficiency with GitLab and JIRA
What you will do:
You will design, implement, and maintain:
- Embedded applications for printers
- These apps serve as a kiosk for end user and communicate with other printers and the server through various communication protocols
What we can offer you?
If you like what you read, please use the application form below!
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?