As a Product Owner you will help us define what we do, collect feedback, prioritise product backlog and closely cooperate with developers. You will work in a small team located in Prague, with great view and available parking. Have a peek on what’s it all about on our blog.
What you will do:
You will look after and nourish our Print Management solution. That involves devices, web application and desktop applications. Mainly we want:
- To have prioritised backlog
- Well written User Stories
- Stakeholders that know what our product plans are
- Happy management and owners that their ideas are being translated into reality
- Someone to answer questions on Backlog Refinement
- Your ideas on how to make MyQ better
This is what you need to be well-versed in:
- Experience working in agile software development
- Analytical skills
- Experience with saying "no"
- You’re not lost when we say API, refactoring or compiling
- Fluent English
What we can offer you?
- Challenging multi-device product
- Multicultural team
- Our official language is English
- Owners in the office
- Parking, Multisport card, meal vouchers, Ice hockey team, release parties, relax room
- Language courses in the office (Czech or English)
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?