Sales Manager for Western United States
MyQ America, USA
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put users’ digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
Our MyQ US team is located in Bradenton, Florida. The successful candidate for this position will work remotely for the Florida branch and will be responsible for the following states: CA, OR, WA, AK, MT,ID, NV, AZ, UT, WY, CO, and NM. We assume the candidate lives and has market knowledge in the assigned territory.
The key role of the Software Sales Consultant is to introduce MyQ Managed Print and Scan Workflow Solution software to our potential business partners in the North American market and to develop and maintain relationships with acquired partners and clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience with B2B software/solutions sales processes or experience with sales of MFP devices.
- Introduce MyQ Printing solution to business partners across the defined territory
- Identify new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers using multiple mediums (email, phone/cold calls, webinars, trade shows, customer visits)
- Actively expand partner network by certifying new partners on predefined criteria with the help and continuous backup of the support department
- Existing account management, manage day-to-day client communications and relationships
- Provide sales training to existing business partners. Ensure that clients know how to use the products and services and provide assistance if necessary
- Resolve customer concerns
- Closely cooperate with team members in Support and R&D to discover and answer specific customer needs
- Maintain a high-level of attention to detail in managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, business trips, call logs) within the company’s CRM tool
- Business/Territory Planning (conduct territory review, identify targets & KPIs, prepare growth goals and strategies, set sales/income targets, conduct regular review of sales and promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential)
- Learn how to present and articulate MyQ products' strengths compared to competitors
- Develip in-deepth product and market knowledge, monitor competition and trends, be a MyQ evangelist
- Travel in the designated geographical area, prospect visits, attend local and international conferences and roadshows, organize partner events etc.
- Remain in the field about 50% of the workweek
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and develop new accounts
- Ability to meet sales goals for new and existing accounts
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling services
- Effective time-management skills
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Experience developing new business territories
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM experience (Salesforce) is a plus
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Basic knowledge of the language and terminologies used in this occupation
- Second language (Spanish/French) advantage
- Minimum Education: Associate degree is required
- Minimum Experience: 2-years of sales experience, experience in IT industry preferred
- Previous experience with sales of MFPs, printers and printing solutions software strong advantage