Social Media Specialist
MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
Why consider MyQ?
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put your digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
MyQ is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and has a global network of distributors. CIO Business World rates MyQ as a “Top 100” Czech technology company. We are a stable company that maintains growth even in the turbulent times that began in 2020.
We believe that technology should serve people, not the other way around – that´s why we focus primarily on communicating that MyQ products are the answer to the needs of hybrid workplaces, cloud collaboration and the digitization of paper processes. This helps our users be as flexible as possible when working with documents.
MyQ's brand communication is multi-layered - MyQ is a B2B company that delivers its product through an extensive network of partners. As a result, our online and offline content focuses on these partners, as well as end users and IT managers for whom MyQ makes life easier on a daily basis. That's why we're looking for an expert with experience in social media marketing to help us get our product message right, targeted and delivered.
After all, our motto is "Focus on what you do best!"
How we work
MyQ is based on open company culture. This means that mutual trust, respect and openness are key. We are not looking for robots who just do tasks, but for creative colleagues who can influence the whole team with their thoughts and ideas.
We don't work from 9 to 5 and among other things, we offer 100% paid unlimited time off and are open to flexible working from home or from anywhere in the world (for example when you feel like working from the beach). On the other hand, we expect a high level of responsibility and commitment to scheduled tasks.
What is the job about
- Cooperate with Digital Marketing Director & CMO on digital marketing strategies to establish the MyQ brand and both MyQ and MyQ Roger products reputations.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Spiceworks, industry review portals, etc. Design organic as well as sponsored social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Actively manage all social media channels, create meaningful and consistent content, interact with KOLs, share relevant industry content, etc.
- Communicate with social media followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Regularly prepare a monthly editorial content plan and coordinate its implementation with the rest of the marketing team, particularly copywriters and graphics designers.
- Define key social media metrics and use them to create accurate and actionable reporting.
- Conduct regular social listening and prepare social listening reports.
- Create internal social media tips & guidelines for MyQ employees and actively work with them on improving their presentation of MyQ.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
What we expect from you
- Proven expertise in the world of social media with 2+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Experience doing buyer persona and audience research.
- Understanding of social media KPIs and metrics.
- Deep knowledge of the latest digital marketing and social media trends and tools, including LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, HTML, CSS, and graphic editors such as Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- The ability to work both independently and with a team – MyQ's team is international and has multicultural aspects.
- Creative personality, who likes to try new things and is not afraid of initial failure, but instead will try to find another way to succeed.
What we offer in return
- Unlimited paid time-off
- Multisport card & Meal Allowance
- Opportunity to participate in the development and influence the marketing of a global technology brand with high growth potential
- Possibility to occasionally work from home
- A unique opportunity to help us become a global leader
- A friendly, thriving company whose founders are still active colleagues
- Opportunity to take full advantage of MyQ's original branding and attractive comic book visuals, which can be used endlessly in different formats, stories and customer journeys
- Space to realize your ambitions in the field of global Marketing
- An environment open to new ideas and practices, where even partial failures can be tolerated in discovering new, effective ways
- Attractive & reliable income every month
- Contract for an unlimited period
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- A high-end laptop
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- English and Czech language courses
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
Do you like it? That's great to hear, so send us your resume!