As a Tester in MyQ you will help us build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phone to server applications. You will work in a small team located in Prague with great view, in office with doors (not open space) and available parking. Have a peek on what’s it all about on our blog.
What can you expect?
- Being part of a dynamic development team in an open-minded and friendly culture without strict processes.
- Agile environment. We organize our work into 14-days sprints. Meeting the deadlines may cause more pressure at the end of the sprint but allows us the precious time to focus on self-development and automatization at its beginning.
- Varied Tech Stack. We use some internal tools but also JIRA, Confluence, Postman, Selenium, Hyper-V, PowerShell, Git, TeamCity, Test Rail, etc.
- Cooperating with developers to find out the root cause of issues, reporting bugs with steps to reproduce them. Creating and maintaining manual test cases as well as designing automated tests.
- Contributing to the general, agile practices of the team, including attendance of the daily stand ups, retrospective, and planning of sprints.
Who is the perfect match?
- IT background - orientation in SW, open to work with HW; previous experience in SW testing is preferred
- Minimum secondary education in IT or related IT courses
- Your technical knowledge entails Windows OS, server and virtualization technology basics, and general knowledge of networks and network protocols. Do you know what TCP, UDP, Wireshark, Virtualbox, and VMware stand for?
- Fluent English for communication with an international team
- Ability to learn quickly, orientation to detail, and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Postman is an advantage
- If you think that you know some programming languages, be ready to prove it :)
What will we give you in return?
- We respect the need for peace at work, so our development teams have separate and closed quiet offices - non-open space office
- High-end notebooks - we also make it easy when you need a second monitor on your desk
- Adjustable tables - if we don't want to sit at work, no problem!
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram and a shopping mall
- Although we really enjoy our offices, taking a home office once a week comes handy
- Our founders are developers – the management team understands you
- Parking available - drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee - regular doses of caffeine are guaranteed!
- Sport card (Multisport), Employee meal vouchers
- Team activities - Friday beers, teambuildings, sports (hockey, ice skating, badminton). We organize epic company events where we are never bored
- Language courses - English and Czech
Do you like what you just read? Let´s get in touch!
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?