Technical Support Specialist
MyQ America, USA
MyQ’s business operations for the Americas are conducted through a branch based in Bradenton, Florida. The successful candidate for the aforementioned position will work remotely for the Florida branch and will be responsible for the North American market.
The key role of the Technical Support Specialist is to provide consultation and post sales technical support to all our partners in the North American market in order to ensure the functioning of our products and satisfaction of our partners and their customers.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in B2B software/solutions support, and proven knowledge in MS server, MS Windows 10, MacOS, Active Directory, Network infrastructure, Databases – SQL/Firebird, Virtualization, Clustering as well as experience in the industry in which MyQ operates.
What would be your daily activities:
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales technical support to our partners in the North American market.
- Timely handling of technical requests and subsequent coordination with relevant employees of MyQ America.
- Providing remote assistance to our partners and/or their customers.
- Handling installations of MyQ products in both partners’ and end customers’ environments.
- Participating in tender management and creation of the related documentation.
- Actively verifying the technical knowledge regarding MyQ products of our partners in the North American market.
- Conceptually increasing the technical knowledge regarding MyQ products of our partners in the North American market.
- Simulating customers’ environment when solving their problems regarding MyQ products.
- Preparing technical documentation – manuals, product brochures, knowledge database, etc.
- Certifying and training our partners in the North American market.
- Increasing the technical knowledge of all members of MyQ America.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested by the Top Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and effectively provide solutions
- Extensive knowledge of IT and network infrastructure and the ability to use and share such knowledge
- Ability to work in team and collaborate
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Proficiency with MS Windows servers, virtualization, SQL and database concepts
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Flexibility to travel as required