Full Stack C# Developer (MyQ X)
MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put users’ digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
MyQ is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and has a global network of distributors.
What is an Embedded Terminal?
The MyQ Embedded Terminal is an application that runs on multifunction printers as a friendly, personalized interface, offering the user complex functions that can be launched with one click.
Do you want to see a showcase of the interface you can find on a real printer?
Check out this MyQ Terminal demo
What would your job be like?
As a C# Developer, you will be developing Embedded Terminals for printers, mostly using ASP.NET Core and TypeScript, and also analyze and design system architecture.
You will be a key member of the development team, which is now made up of 8 developers, 2 testers, and 1 product owner.
What we expect from you:
- Full stack C# developers with experience in writing stable, testable code
- Analytical skills person and expertise programmer in code architecture
- Willingness and eager to learn buddy who can also teach us what we don’t know
- A team member who can work independently
- Working knowledge of C# ASP.NET Core 6
- Experienced in multi-threaded programming
Knowledge of networking and network protocols: TCP, TLS, HTTP, WebSockets
- Knowledge of REST API, OAuth
- Knowledge of distributed systems design
Knowledge of security best practises (OWASP TOP 10)
- Proficiency with Git
- English language B1/B2 and above. You must be able to discuss work related topics easily.
Nice to have:
- Windows OS architecture
- A sense for good design, UI and UX
Our Tech Stack:
- C# ASP.NET Core 8.0
- Entity Framework
- MOQ for mocking
- Firebird DB
Tools we use:
- Visual Studio
Why consider MyQ?
MyQ makes world-class print management software designed to make the machine meet the user more than half-way, and save them precious time. We deliver intelligent document workflows, optimized printing and scanning, and give businesses complete control over their printer fleets.
We are a stable company with a long and successful history on the market and we are still growing.
No open space: Programmers have closed offices for peace for work!
What you can expect from us:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Multisport card
- Meal allowances
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Multicultural team
- On site, hybrid or limited home office workload
- Contract for an unlimited period
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
If you’re wondering whether we have compatible DNA, you can read an interview with Roberto Acosta Gonzales, our C# Developer or a detailed account of one of our Grill Parties to get an idea. :-)
Like what you read?
Then there’s only one thing left!