Regional Account Manager
MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
Actions speak louder than words!
What would your job be like:
As a Regional Account Manager of a software company, you'll be responsible for the partner development in the assigned region. You will ensure that partners feel that their needs are being met and their competences will grow. Building and nurturing long-term partner relationships will be key, as you work to cultivate new business opportunities. You will deeply understand the software solutions benefits, enabling you to communicate its value proposition clearly in the assigned channel.
What we expect from you:
- You have at least 1+ year of proven experience in sales.
- You like to communicate (phone, email, MS Teams calls, WhatsApp).
- You like to travel (at least 3 times a month) - IT, PL, ESP, and others
- You learn quickly and SW is your hobby.
- You can easily make new friends and enjoy maintaining current relationships.
- You are fluent in English and proficiency in another European language.
Your main goal will be:
- Maintain, support, and grow assigned partners.
- Travel in the designated geographical area, prospect visits, attend local and international conferences, organize partner events etc.
- Identify, qualify, and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple channels.
- Collaborate with team members in presales and business development to learn and discover specific customer needs.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, business trips, call logs) within CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Actively expand partner network by certifying new partners on predefined criteria with the help and continuous backup of the presales department.
- Learn how to present and articulate MyQ products’ strengths relative to competitors.
- Acquire deep product and market knowledge, monitor competition, be a MyQ evangelist.
What you can expect from us:
- Unlimited paid vacation.
- 5 sick days per year.
- Multisport card.
- Meal allowances.
- Multicultural team.
- Modern workplace.
- High-end laptop.
- Contract for an unlimited period.
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here.
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth.
- Czech language courses.
Why consider MyQ?
MyQ makes world-class print and scan management software solution designed to save users precious time. We deliver intelligent document workflows, optimized printing and scanning, and give businesses complete control over their office printer fleets already for 30 years!
MyQ is based in437 Prague, Czech Republic, and has a global network of distributors. MyQ is a thriving and successful company with a strong desire for growth. We are proud to have a dedicated team of over 120 employees who contribute to our ongoing success.
Being grateful, humble, excited, and hungry helps our team always appreciate even the smallest success or partnership, the same way as it was when the company started. Fair play, in turn, ensures that we only bid for contracts based on fair terms for all competitors. The last value reminds us that we can only beat bigger opponents if we are faster or smarter. We bear these values in mind as we constantly try to deliver solutions that let our customers do more in less time.
Join us and become a key member of our team, playing a pivotal role in our growth and success!
Chief Business Development Officer