Senior UI/UX Designer and Frontend Developer
MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put users’ digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
MyQ is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and has a global network of distributors.
Our HQ in Prague is looking for a UI/UX Designer and Frontend Developer in one person who would help us to redesign our application.
What would your job be like?
You will work on our cloud printing solution MyQ Roger. You will design a new UI/UX for our administration web application. You will choose a suitable component library and implement your designs. You will set up a code style and teach us how to professionally implement an Angular application. You will not be alone, our junior web developers will help you.
What we expect from you
- Experience with UI/UX of web applications used by power users
- Experience using Angular in complex projects at professional level
- Understanding of what makes a great user interface
- Understanding of what makes a great graphical design
- Proficient with Photoshop or similar application
- Proficient with Figma or similar application
- Ability to work independently from design to implementation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
What you can expect from us
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Multisport card
- Meal allowances
- Multicultural team
- Refreshment at the workplace
- On site, hybrid or limited home office workload
- Contract for an unlimited period
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses