As a PHP developer you will help us build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phone to server applications. You will work in a small team located in Prague with great view, in office with doors (not open space) and available parking. Have a peek on what’s it all about on our blog.
We’re looking for:
- PHP developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
What is it really like to work at MyQ? Read Stas' story, one of our PHP Developers, to find out!
Our Tech stack:
- PHP 7.x (latest version)
- Swagger for REST API documentation
- Apache 2.4
- Database: Firebird, SQL Server
What you will do:
You will design, implement, and maintain:
- The MyQ user interface
- Server to server communication
- Printed and scanned documents workflows
- Integration with external systems like payment gateways, LDAP servers or cloud storage
This is what you need to be well-versed in:
- Object oriented PHP 7
- SQL and database programming
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Networking and network protocols (TCP, HTTP)
- Proficiency with Git and JIRA a plus
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Active Directory a plus
What we can offer you:
If you like what you read, please use the application form below!
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?