Why consider MyQ this year?
MyQ makes world-class print management software designed to make the machine meet the user more than half-way, and save them precious time. We deliver intelligent document workflows, optimized printing and scanning, and give businesses complete control over their printer fleets.
We are a stable company that maintains growth even in the turbulent times that began in 2020.
MyQ is seated in Prague, right next to the Harfa shopping centre at the yellow metro stop Českomoravská, in a modern high-rise office with a great view and available parking.
Our doors are open, but yours can be shut – no open space, just peace for work!
What would your job be like?
You will design, implement, and maintain:
- The MyQ user interface
- Server to server communication
- Printed and scanned documents workflows
- Integration with external systems like payment gateways, LDAP servers, or cloud storage
Besides that, you will of course be an important member of the development team, which is now made up of 6 developers and 2 testers.
MyQ founders are developers themselves – this means the management is on your side by default.
We’re looking for:
- PHP developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
Our Tech stack:
- PHP 7.x (latest version)
- Swagger for REST API documentation
- Apache 2.4
- Database: Firebird, SQL Server
Skills we need from you:
- Object oriented PHP 7
- SQL and database programming
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Networking and network protocols (TCP, HTTP)
- Proficiency with Git and JIRA a plus
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Active Directory a plus
What you get from us:
- Reliable income every month
- The contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work from home after a 3-month trial period.
- We would like you to understand MyQ as much as possible during the first 3 months.
After that, we can deliver the printer you work with to your home.
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
If you’re wondering whether we have compatible DNA, you can read an interview with Stanislav Dudarev, our PHP Developer Developer of one of our Grill Parties to get an idea. :-)
Like what you read?
Then there’s only one thing left!
Your contact at MyQ
Would you like to join us?