MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
The role of the Pre-Sales Consultant is to provide exceptional support of MyQ software to the internal sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience with copier/printer devices, including experience with printing solution software installation/support and a mix of excellent communication and presentation skills.
What you can expect?
- Technical support for internal sales and marketing teams
- Product demonstration (Installation and presentation for current and future business partners)
- Management of tenders and tender documentation
- Checking the tender documentation
- Design of the best solution to fit the requirements of the customer
- Installation and management of POCs
- Internal & external training, both online and face-to-face
- Preparation of materials for MyQ e-learning program
- Suggesting new options and approaches for training
- Preparing the contents for the training documentation
- Analysis of the new MyQ features
- Keeping your knowledge base up to date
What do we need from you?
- C1/C2 English
- Great presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of IT and network infrastructure
- Advanced administration of MS Windows servers
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization SW
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Previous experience with managed print solutions, print servers, and printers is an advantage
What does MyQ offer?
- Reliable income every month
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Casual working environment with flat hierarchies and a growing, multinational team
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram, and a shopping mall
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- Unlimited vacation, 5 sick days
- Parking available - drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- High-end notebooks and Company Mobile Tarif
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee
- Multisport card
- Team activities - Friday beers, teambuilding, sports (hockey)
- Language courses - English and Czech