MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put your digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
MyQ is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and has a global network of distributors. CIO Business World rates MyQ as a “Top 100” Czech technology company.
The role of the Technical Consultant is to provide exceptional support of MyQ software to the internal sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience with copier/printer devices, including experience with printing solution software installation/support and a mix of excellent communication and presentation skills.
What can you expect?
- Technical support for internal sales and marketing teams
- Product demonstration (Installation and presentation for current and future business partners)
- Management of tenders and tender documentation
- Checking the tender documentation
- Designing the best solution to fit the requirements of the customer
- Installation and management of POCs
- Internal & external training, both online and face-to-face
- Preparation of materials for the MyQ e-learning program
- Suggesting new options and approaches for training
- Preparing the contents for the training documentation
- Analysis of the new MyQ features
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base
What do we need from you?
- C1/C2 English
- Great presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of IT and network infrastructure
- Advanced administration of MS Windows servers
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization SW
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Previous experience with managed print solutions, print servers, and printers is an advantage
What does MyQ offer?
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 5 sick days
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Casual working environment with flat hierarchies and a growing, multinational team
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram, and a shopping mall
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- Parking available - drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- High-end notebooks and Company Mobile Tarif
- Team activities - Friday beers, teambuildings, sports (hockey)
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- And many others - language courses, multisport card, home office, Italian coffee, ...
Chief Customer Officer