Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
MyQ HQ, Prague - Czech Republic
MyQ creates print and document management solutions that put your digitalized workflows within easy reach. MyQ solutions – the flagship MyQ X and innovative MyQ Roger – are multi-vendor by design, mobile friendly, and ready to work regardless of an organization’s network or fleet size.
MyQ is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and has a global network of distributors. CIO Business World rates MyQ as a “Top 100” Czech technology company.
The role of the Pre-Sales Consultant is to provide exceptional support of MyQ software to the internal sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience with copier/printer devices, including experience with printing solution software installation/support and a mix of excellent communication and presentation skills.
What can you expect?
- Technical support for internal sales and marketing teams
- Product demonstration (Installation and presentation for current and future business partners)
- Management of tenders and tender documentation
- Checking the tender documentation
- Designing the best solution to fit the requirements of the customer
- Installation and management of POCs
- Internal & external training, both online and face-to-face
- Preparation of materials for the MyQ e-learning program
- Suggesting new options and approaches for training
- Preparing the contents for the training documentation
- Analysis of the new MyQ features
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base
What do we need from you?
- C1/C2 English
- Great presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of IT and network infrastructure
- Advanced administration of MS Windows servers
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization SW
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Previous experience with managed print solutions, print servers, and printers is an advantage
What does MyQ offer?
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Multisport card
- 5 sick days
- Reliable income every month
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Casual working environment with flat hierarchies and a growing, multinational team
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram, and a shopping mall
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- Parking available - drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- High-end notebooks and Company Mobile Tarif
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee
- Team activities - Friday beers, teambuilding, sports (hockey)
- Language courses - English and Czech